Pages

Saturday 27 November 2010

Wycombe Swan Theatre Research

The Wycombe Swan entails general plays, panto, events and parties, all in genres such as:



  • Comedy

  • Community Events

  • Dance

  • Drama

  • Family

  • Hospitality Events

  • Medium

  • Music

  • Musical

  • Circus

So there is a wide range of ideas that I can explore here, I believe I could be particularly interested in Drama, Comedy and Family Events as I these have a clear target audience of families.


One idea for a final piece may be something to do with the ideas above but also the swan, that is well known in its name and for their own advertising.


However I still need to investigate the idea of making this advetisment relate to all sorts of families of children taking into account the disabled etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment