Pages

Sunday 9 January 2011

Survey Results Percentage and Feedback






After explaining my product I asked visually impaired-about 8/9 years of age about my product to get some feedback.



1. Which sense do you think is best to use to set this campaign apart from the rest?





-Smell 20%



-Touch 65%



-Taste 0%



-Sound 15%



2. Could this VIP campaign offend you in any way? If so please state why.





-Yes 0%



-No 100%





.......................................................................................................



.......................................................................................................









3. Is the logo too simple? Why? Why not?





-Yes 10%



-No 90%



Majority: Gets away with being memorable, simple but effective









4. Do you think this VIP logo is better than the Old One? If not why?





-Yes 75%



-No 35%



Majority: The colours you explained to me from the old logo sound too “much”





5. Does the EYE idea of the visual I’s logo work?



-Yes 90%



-No 10%



Majority: I would not have thought of that idea it seems “cool”





No comments:

Post a Comment