Pages

Sunday 9 January 2011

Target Market Interview Feedback/ Further Advertising and Packaging




After this target market feedback I learned that my product is effective and useful to the visually impaired. Not only does it fulfill my goal by making them feel great and special, but it includes the Wycombe Swan brand theme/style and Visual I's logo in it therefore giving acknowledgements towards them. However this campaign needs the physical aspect now of the braille, I need to test ways of including it in he logo. Lastly I discovered a type of advertsisng called Direct Mail its a proffessional, beautiful way of marketing a campaign.
From the pictures above, I think I can look into the packaging of the advert, portraying a recognisable and memorable product.


No comments:

Post a Comment